2. a candy; shaped like a cap of a bottle...tastes like... "soda". it comes is several different flavors, cherry, orange, root beer, "cola",and grape. a very delicios candy..
-idiot #2-hahaha what a noob! oh wait... i have one too.
2. -death- hey kassie after i take these people on my list today wanna grab some bottle caps?
-kassie- ohh yes *licks lips* they're so erotic... i mean... magically delicious mmm.
Place two shots, bottles (beer) or other substances across from one another on a table spacing the glassed 1-2 feet apart.
-A beer bottle cap is required as a die
-Groups of 2-4 may play
This game will cause rapid intoxication
Steps to play:
1) Once shots have been placed in play area the player must flip the bottle cap in the air (much like a coin toss)
2)Designate which drink coincides with either the crown (underside of cap) or the logo (top side of cap)
3) The cap is to fall between the two shots to be valid
4) Once cap has fallen the player it to drink the coinciding shot.
5) Refill the glass, pass the cap to another player and cycle through.
*drinks may be replaced with cigarettes, cigars and other party related substances.
Play with 1 pleasant shot, something everyone likes and goes down easy. Make the 2nd shot something vile that goes down rough to make the game fun. Vile shots include: tequila, prairie fires, ring of fire, fireball, jagermister.
'Jimmy wasn't in the mood to drink, so we played some bottlecap, he shaped up real quick.'