Abbr. = DTbr
Also: Act of rocking one's butt.
Certain rules must be followed in order to achieve a successful butt-rocking.
1. The first rule of butt-rocking: you cannot talk about butt-rocking.. think Fight Club.
2. Mandarin, Spanish and British accents are the only acceptable forms of verbal communication.
3. One signifies availability for butt-rocking by uttering "Suns out!" Butt-rocking can only commence when a response of "Guns out!" is reciprocated.
4. In extreme cases, butt-rocking may escalate to buck-rocking.
5. Jazz (pronounced "yazz") flute must be playing whilst butt-rocking.
6. Heavy metal is played only when an escalation to buck-rocking is imminent.
7. "Scooping" is allowed, but a spotter is required under the following circumstances: a) if the butt-rocking event is taking place above sea level, b) if participants are of "rookie" or "amateur" status, and c) if attempting to butt-rock in bodies of water.
8. If below sea level, a spotter is not needed even if other conditions normally warrant one.
9. Butt-rocking can only be performed in the cardinal directions North and/or South.
10. No blood no foul.. if you foul out 3 times you are suspended for a minimum of 7 days.
-"Yeah man, it was below sea level. It was sweet!"
"Aw sweet! So no spotter?"