1. Classy to the 1st degree: used in a sarcastic way, generally meaning slutty, trashy, etc.
2. Classy to the 2nd degree: used in a sarcastic way as well, but in more of a humerous way, generally meaning cheap, ridiculous, gross, etc.
3. Classy to the 3rd degree: used in a serious way, generally meaning stylish, fancy, sophisticated, etc.
"She is so classy."
2. "My mom got me some new clothes from walmart."
"That is such a classy place to shop."
3. "Audrey Hepburn is classy."
A classy girl is kind, gentle, sweet, empathetic, caring. She is giving, loving... she is a good person. She is polite. She has good manners and is a very pleasant person to know. She is a good friend.
You can dress classy, you can stand, sit, and walk classy, but true class is on the inside. If you gossip and insult, if you're judgemental, if you're cruel and hateful and immature, you are not classy, no matter what clothes you pick out, where you got them from, no matter how much money you have, no matter how you sit at the dinner table, you are not classy. Respect yourself and respect others and you will be classy.
Joanna volunteers and gives to charity, she's so selfless. She's a real classy girl.
Sarah is really polite and accepts people, befriends people, and never backstabs or gossips or bitches about anybody. She has class.
Megan is very mature and wise. She's inspirational. I hope I can be so classy.