2. To be near to (proximity)
3. A game played on a table tennis table using two match boxes. The aim being to knock over the opponents box
2. I will sit close to you
3. Break out the match boxes and lets have a game of close
(1) A colour that is not quite red and not quite pink.
(2) A metaphorical use of colour to describe a relationship between two individuals, often a mutual friendship that is both warm and friendly.
(3) A state of mind whereby everything around you appears to be in harmony.
Jay: Wow, you got those new closes coloured shoes!
Nikki: I Know, aren't they pretty?
Jay: Yeah, they make me feel all warm and happy inside!
Jay: You know what Nikki, I really like being friends with you
Nikki: I know what you mean... This is one of the closesed friendships I've ever had.
Jay: I've been looking through closes-tinted spectacles recently...