go over and say hi
shut up, he likes everyone.
Dales are usually hard working, and would take the shirt off their back to help anyone in need.
Other defining features include:
- Lifted Truck
- Dip in lip and back pocket at all times
- Work Boots
- Country Girls
- Country Music
- Beard (often a tool used to fool gas station workers when trying to buy tobacco under age)
- Fishing gear and apparel in vehicle at all times
- An unusual obsession with Caterpillar equipment
Usually replaces the words "Ok", "later", "good bye", and "alright" most frequently used by Cubans and or Miami residents.
*Dalé : Noun : pronounced Dah-leh
1) A dalé is a self centered obnoxious girl who is more than likely a little unfortunate looking. Usually hispanic, black, or trailer trash (but there's always exceptions). Mostly found in Miami, LA, NewYork and wherever fine reggeaton music is heard.
2)She has expensive tastes, but can't dress right i.e. wears brazilian jeans/basket ball shorts with a dressy shirt and Pumas. Wears too much make up and can 8 times out of 10 be classified as a Chonga.
3)Dalé's can be found traveling with one or two more dalé's and maybe a chonga, plus that one guy "freind" who isn't gay.
4)Dalé's are into : Myspace, Daddy Yankee, name brand clothes, falling in "love"(usually takes 3 days for a dalé to fall in love), themselves, cute sunglasses, TyPiiNq Lyk3 DiiSz, color coordinating their shoes, pants, shirts, and bags but not their earings or scrunchiis (hair ties).
5) Any Cuban (male or female) can be classified as a Dalé.
6) Catch Phrases :
I already drink one.(I already drank one)
*GASP* NO! Don' tehll mii tha'! (What?)
I love you. (I think you're hot.)
Metetelo por el culio. (Stick it up your ass.)
Fuhk you. (I know you're right! Shut up!)
Oh my gahd! Thas so purty! (I can't speak proper english!)
Ay! I like your choose. (You have nice shoes.)
*Guy: just has to be Cuban
*In a sentence: "Okay mang, dalé, te miro alrato" or "Dalé mang! Ten minutes left!"