1. The process or act of deedjifying.
2. The state or condition of being deedjified.
3. Physiology: The metabolic and/or psychologic process by which the toxic qualities of edj or edg are reduced by removal from the vicinity of the body.
4. A medically supervised treatment program designed to purge the body of intoxicating, annoying, and/or harmful substances after being in audible, visual, olfactory, or dermal/mucosal contact for any length of time. Such a program is used as a first step in overcoming physiological or psychological strain brought on by contact and leads to improved quality of life.
5. Of or pertaining to or relating to the removal or disconinuance of the use of edj.