2. The liberation of an enslaved male from an enviroment of continual torture by nagging.
3. The only way to appease the beast living in your home, eating your food, driving your car, and drinking your booze, after you stumble home from Mexico with two dead prostitutes.
Jim: Um..no I don't either, thats bad isnt it?
Lovesick and out-of-character behavior may ensue by the man in his incredible frustration. Fortunately for the wife, the system is stacked completely in her favor. Half of his savings go to her. She gets a protective order when he tells her what a bitch she is being. Her friends and family move in to protect her from her supposedly vindictive and psychotic ex-husband. The cheating is shrugged off as an afterthought. All is well in her world.
David: How could you do this to me? *starts to cry* I deserve better. I was a good husband.
Raquel: Your feelings aren't my concern anymore. We're getting a divorce, remember? By the way, I feel so incredibly loved by the new man it's almost surreal.
David: Fuck you, you ice cold little bitch!
Raquel: That's it, I'm taking a restraining order out on you.
After the restraining order is taken out, David begins to have nightmares. Raquel moves in with her new man and lives happily ever after.
Dad: Now, don't think this is all about you.
Billy: It was me! I was the one who killed the cat.
Mom: Not true. Pooders fell of a cliff.
Billy: Will you still live with each other?
(Mom and Dad glance at each other.)
Mom: No I'm sorry. Daddy is moving out.
(runs up to bedroom)
2) Separation of married couples or ending of a civil union resulting in the inevitable destruction of family units and the partial if not full-ruining of the lives of offspring tied to both parties.
3) The most selfish act a parent can do second only to cheating on their spouse and abusing their family.
2) The divorce rate in America is above 50% nowadays despite the drop in ceremonial marriages. No wonder everyone is so fucked up: they're too damn selfish to get along with anyone else...
3) My mom divorced my dad despite the lack of infidelity or abuse. My mom is a heartless bitch who can go to hell.