People (mostly girls - but boys play their part) who like to blow everything totally out of proportion because they either :
a) Want to seek attention
b) Have some emotional dysfunction and it's their duty to make life harder for everyone around them
c) Just simply can't get over it
d) Extremely miserable and insecure
e) All of the above
Drama queens can't keep relationships going and don't have any real friends. Majority don't realize they are a drama queen and always say 'I don't like drama in my life', yet they are the one thing in common with all of the problems around them and too damned stubborn to admit that they are wrong. Remember--STEER CLEAR AND RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!!!''
''I don't think I am a drama queen! But I talk shit about all of my friends, I am controlling, I cry when I don't get my way and I lie and make up stories so I can always appear right!''
''Fffft! Me? Drama? That is the last thing I want in my life! I am a laid-back person! (After getting into a fight with one of her friends and pointing the finger then proceeding to talk shit to everyone)
Just straight up dumb bitches that you can't save or help. They are leeches who lie, and will suck the life out of you.
1. They're self absorbed and the world needs to revolve around them or THERE'S a problem.
2. They want constant attention and figure they'll obtain it through making a scene.
3. They FUCKING psychotic.
4. They're spoiled brats and used to getting their way so when they don't, all hell breaks lose.
5. Typically their zodiac sign is Libra
Adeline: OH I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY THAT I CAN'T COMPREHEND YOUR MISERY WHEN I WAS ALSO FIRED AND I GOT A JOB A WEEK AFTER SO STOP COMPLAINING! I OBVIOUSLY SHOWS I'M A FUCKING BETTER PERSON THAN YOU!!!!
Zach: What the fuck..... this isn't about you.... why are you being so self centered, douchey, bitchy, and a fricken drama queen?????
Adeline: SO U DONT LIKE MY APOLOGY!????! WHY ARE U MAKING ME SEEM LIKE A BITCH?!!!!??? I THOUGHT U WERE MY BEST FRIEND U FUCKING DOUCHE!!! OBVIOUSLY NOT !!!!!
Adeline: I know how shitty your life is right now so If you need a friend I'm always here to talk to you :)
General daily flip outs about "drama" in their lives
2. a person who likes to stir up trouble and then act above it all. While talking about it in detail to EVERYONE.
3. the biggest sufferers of this syndrome are usually in denial and think that it is actually you who is the dramatic. Be careful.
4. posting definitions of 'important' words is also a symptom.