2. Sometimes refered to anyone
3. Just a word said to pass the time....
2. Manny: What's up, dude?
Samantha: Nothing much.
3. Ned: Dude....
Ben: Dude dude dude!
2. Ofthen hailed as "the broski of its day," it is a noun primarily used by stoners, hippies, and other persons who owe you money.
"Yeah, dude. You think if I use 'dude' they'll feature this?"
"Prolly not, dude."
Dude #2: "Duuuude! that sucks dude..."
2. A gentleman who is unknown to the speaker, the masculine form of chick.
3. An informal, second person pronoun used as form of address. Synonymous with "sir".
4. A polite way to begin a sentence that delivers inopportune or unfortunate news. Usually used in conjuction with "um" or "uh" and pronounced with an upward inflection. Popularized by Hurley from the popular television drama "Lost".
5. An expression of surprise or dismay. Usually drawn out over two or three sylables.
6. A word used to interrupt someone's conversation, attract one's attention, or to awake a stoner from a staring spell. Synonymous with "excuse me" or "pardon me"
7. An expression of disbelief at the foolish statement of another. Popularized by Kyle on the animated cartoon series "South Park".
8. Relating to, or characteristic of, Jeffrey Lebowski.
2. "I totally would have hooked up with that chick, but by the time I got back from the bathroom, she was already talking to some dude!"
3. "Hey, dude. How's it going?"
4. "Uh, dude... I think your zipper is down."
5. "Duuuude... did you see how much air you just got off of that jump?"
6. "Dude, wake up! Don't you have a midterm in, like, 15 minutes?"
7. "Dude, stop it. You're freaking me out!"
8. "You're Lebowski... I'm the Dude. Or 'his dudeness' or 'El Dudarino' if you're not into the whole brevity thing"