a "dude" can be positive,
a "bro" can also be positive,
but a "dude bro" is never a good thing.
"Dude, bro, what is this, Nutra-Sweet? I'm trying to get high, not sweetern my corn flakes!"
"Dude, bro, I don't talk about rush week."
"No, no, he reads too much to be a full on dudebro."
2. a man who listen to: Nickle back, Linken Park Theory of a Deadman or Hinder
3. men who go to clubs to “grind with hot bitches”
4. On dates he only talks about his car, how fast it goes, what’s under the hood, the fact you race it and think it impresses girls
5. When a man drinks beer and refers to it as brew-skis
6. a man who high-five his friends, co workers and girlfriends
7. a man who calls his friends Dude, Bro, Buddy and will often add a “ski” to the end of if (broski)
8. men who buy shirts that cost $100 to show off your muscles
9. men who drink muscle milk and “pump iron” at the gym
10. men who smell like a fragrence department
11. men who don’t have facial hair
12. men from surrey
13. The last book he read was maxim
14. men who play beer pong with his buddies from high school.
15. a man who has gotten into five fights at the bar in the last month, over a girl, whose name he can’t remember
16. men who pair board shorts and runners
17. men who drink Jägerbombs
Guy 2: 'Ya, bro?'
Guy 1 points ->
Guy 2: 'Dude... '
Guy 1: 'Right bro?'
Guy 2: 'Bro...(super long and contemplative pause) ...dude.'
group of dude bro's- (as they all turn together) hey thanks dude bro!!
( they were oblivious that they were actually being made fun of )