2) An ideal shared by many downtrodden citizens across the globe that all men deserve the same treatment regardless of differentiating factors, such as race, religion, gender, weight, physical and/or mental abilities (or lack thereof), income, personality, looks, etc.
2) Very likely nonexistant in a purely practical sense.
2) All men are equal.
3) Some are just more equal than others. (-George Orwell)
Qualified white male applies
Unqaulified black female applies
Unqaulified black female gets the job, in the name of equality.
it's equal cant you see?
2) An excuse used by minorities in order to justify commiting crimes.
2) Yo Honor, dat jury is RACIST! They ain't treatin' me wif no equality.
2) A situation where a woman, a black gay guy, and a straight white male walk into a job interview and the person with the most experience, references, and credentials gets the job.
Person B: No way, equality is for everybody, not just us.
2) Person A: So, who you gonna hire for the accounting job?
Person B: Probably whoever has the most experience, references, and credentials.