An economic system in which prices are determined by unrestricted competition between privately owned businesses.
Obama: But wouldn't it be better if all prices charged the same?
Man: No, because whoever controls that price can change it to whatever the hell they want.
2. A common term for the items outside of charity bins.
3. A store where you can take items free of charge (they usually ask that you leave something you no longer need behind.)
2. I found this awesome chair at the free market by Salvation Army.
3. I dropped some old pots and pans off at the free market.
Chris: I went to the free market
2. Billys been talking to that girl all night, and now it looks like there going to the bedroom. He's going to the free market