chick2: oh really?
chick1: yeah, he's french too so that makes him even more sexier
Most of the French people I've met are really nice and friendly people. But from that, they are also wild and crazy. That's because most of them are liberal, they don't really care much about what people say or do. See freedomAnd most of them smoke too. But I guess it would be fun to party with them.
Person #2: Yeah, he must be French.
A "French lesson" is a visit to a prostitute. "Greek" culture is anal sex and "English" culture is BDSM. "Roman" is orgies and "Swedish" is a full-release massage. If someone speaks the language without an interpreter, it means they perform the act without a condom. It is mainly used to advertise escort services without fear of being busted by police for prostitution. Pardon my French, ie, pardon the vulgarity from my mouth.
2.Also a major influence on the Engish language (arguably half of English words originate from French, and another large percentage from other languages such as German, etc)
3. French fries are not French, oddly enough. They're Belgian. But still an official French speaking country.
4.The official language, if not secondary language in a shite load of countries
5. Me! bwahahahahahaha
2. Words originating from French : Challenge, notice, sabotage, croissant, etc
3. So stop calling them Freedom Fries already.
4. France, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Canada (obviously bwahahahahah), 4.7% of Louisiana's population (go Cajuns!), at least a third of African countries, etc etc etc
5. Je suis français, donc je parle une des langues les plus romantiques du monde, au côté de l'espagnol et de l'italien. (Translation : I am French, therefor I speak one of the most romantic languages in the world, siding with Spanish and Italian.