b. Use to describe any object which originates from the country of France, in Europe.
c. The official language of France.
d. All Greek to me.
e. Not Italian. At all. Whatsoever.
Pari? No, No. The other place (implicit: Rome).
1. A kissing style involving slipping one's tongue into the other's mouth, playing with the other's tongue, and so on
2. The language of France
3. A term used for impolite language
4. The people of France
The act of kissing in aforementioned fashion (see n-1 above)
1. Originating from France
2. A false descriptive given to many American products, such as French fries and French toast.
1. 'Hey baby, you want to try French kissing?'
2. 'Parler vous Francias?'
3. 'I hate those damn kids... pardon my French.'
4. 'The French currently do not get along with the United States'
'Did you see those two French in the hall earlier? Disgusting!'
1. 'The French police siren is a more distinct tone than the American siren.'
2. 'Would you like French Fries with your burger?'
Nationality of, quite frankly, one of the greatest players ever to wear the Red Shirt - Eric "Dieu" Cantona!!!
Other notable French players who've worn the Red Shirt: Fabian Barthez, Laurent Blanc, Louis Saha, Mikael Silvestre
If their self perpetuating descriptions were accurate...they would have been written by neutrals...non french!
The women (les francaises) have a tendancy to dislike all other women - French or otherwise due to their innate insecurities and will never be seen in the company of fellow females unless extremely large or physically challenged to ensure they are not threatened.
Great artists, philosophers and engineers though!
Disappointing below ....am sure Bruni would agree!
Stop being so French.
A phrase used to say to someone, to stop being such a pussy.
Generally used by english kids forced to learn french.
See also surrender monkey