The following example takes place on a deserted island and is the original script for the hit-show Lost (except it was changed because this version would have lasted less than half an episode, even though its legendarily epicness is double the epicness of the entire series...this has something to do with science and concentration and dilution but that's too complicated to explain):
Kate: Great idea! Plus his ginormous breasts can double as pillows!
Jack: And we can use Sun's skinny ass eggroll body as the mast.
Kate: Ooh ooh can we skin Michael and use him as our sail?pretty please? Me so racist!
Jack: His blackness will never be seen at night by rescuers. Lets use that pregnant white girl Claire instead. Also,I should keep Shannon's body as a makeshift blowup doll in case you "accidentally" fall in the water when the sharks come out.
Kate: Then I'll bring Vincent in case I get inter-species-curious
Jack: Eeeewiee!! Your definitely "accidentally" falling into the water!
Kate: So what are we gonna use to tie all this together anyways?
Jack: We're gonna use everyone else's small intestines as ropes duh!!! Haven't you ever made a friendship before? *whispers*stupid bitch* Lets use John’s useless legs as oars.
Kate: Yeah! Lets do this!
*2 minutes after sailing off the Hurley raft hit an iceberg and they all died happily ever after. The End*
*Based on a completely real fictional story(which will soon be adapted into 37 feature length films and the last two films will be a part 1 part 2 thing because lately the people who make films have realized that movie goers are dumb enough to pay for something that could have easily been squeezed into just one film)*
1. the action of one liking another's Facebook status solely to avoid the status creator's social awkwardness of which would make such creator become a loner
2. a job (see 1.) in which one friend does not need to request another of doing so, but is simply done instinctively
3. the official standing of being more than 'Facebook friends'
Person 2: "Already done"
Person 1: "This is what friendship is"
1. Our friendship is so much more than just online buddies now
2. That status was so weird but I liked it anyway #friendship
3. My innate reaction to your Facebook status was to like it straight away because you're my friend