Likes anchovies, Leela and Slurm.
See Leela, Bender, Zoidberg, Farnsworth, Amy Wong, Zap Brannigan, Kif.
2. VERB: being under the influence of LSD.
NOTE: Fry is sometimes impropperly used as a slang term for LSD because of it's verb-form meaning.
2. That kid had good acid, im frying hard.
Me: I'm very hungry, I think I'll have a number one.
Employee: Would you like to supersize your drink and fries for an extra 39 cents?
2. To destroy with excessive heat or electrical current.
3. Small fish, especially young, recently hatched fish.
4. Young children.
5. Marujuana joints dipped in embalming fluid, sometimes also laced with PCP or crack.
2. If you plug in too many electronics into one strip, you might fry them all.
3. Tammy enjoyed watching the small fry in the river.
4. Grandpa is fond of calling the young in his family small fry.
5. My friend told me that smoking fry could be dangerous.