Snarky alternative to faq (frequently asked questions).
Often seen on web sites posted by adolescent, weltschmertz-filled, Kant-reading, amateur philosopher wannabes who think they are being clever. Or their parents who now run advertising agencies or design web sites professionally.
Alternates: frequently unanswerable questions; frequently unaskable questions; or frequently unanswered questions.
Don't you mean 'faq'?
Uh, sure, that's what I said.
1.Noun 2.Verb 3.Interjection. 4.Adjective
1. a name for someone who is a douche bag. can be used with the word "mother" and ending "er" to creat "mother fuqer"
2. to bone, have sex with, hump, or defeat in a game.
3. Sort of similar to "oh shit!"
4. something that is not cool. or just a random description.
2. "Our football team got fuqed last night" or "we should so fuq!"
3. "what the fuq!" or "Fuq! I completely just dropped my book!"
4. "What a fuqing brutal day..."