The term "Granola" for this specific description originates from the nut and oat clusters called 'Granola Bars', which are a favorite of health fanatics and joggers around the U.S.
Generally characterized by:
- Jogging in a suburban park
- Wearing a sweater with the sleeves around their neck
- Bubbly and effervescant nature
'I think those couple of granolas just saw you hit the pipe.'
2. That crunchy granola didn't get the flu shot and never got sick. I got the vaccine and got the flu a week later!
2. Be careful not to get any on your feather boa.
3. You can eat some while while climbing to the top of Krakatoa.
4. Do you remember from the 80's the Ayatollah Assahola?
Granola & Beelzebub on Krakatoa,