2. More than usual.
3. (used of persons) standing above others in character or attainment or reputation.
4. Of major significance or importance.
5. Remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect.
6. (informal) very good.
8. Marked by active interest and enthusiasm.
7. In an advanced stage of pregnancy.
2. (adjective) when used with sarcasm, describes something that sucks.
3. (noun) an accuracy value assigned in Konami's music simulation game Dance Dance Revolution. Better than "Good", not as good as "Perfect".
4. (verb) the act of getting greats, whether deliberately or not.
2. "Oh look, I got parking ticket! Great. I'm glad to see cops are keeping the peace around here!"
3. "Whoa, you FC'ed Trip Machine Survivor? How many Greats?"
4. "I greated the shite out of Murmur Twins on Supernova! Something's wrong with that song."