How can they use this to backup their points? First, not everyone believes in that shit. Second, most people that preach it are sinful in other ways. So, according to the Bible, they are just as hell-bound as homosexuals are.
AIDS research is a waste of money. ALL that money ought be spent well on child cancer research.
AIDS is 100% preventable
dude-oh screw you motherfucker.
another thing that gets on my nerves, is how people think lesbians are"hot", and gay man are"sick" and "gross". i just hate the fact noone can explain why do they think like that.
and, if you think homosexual people are gay, shouldn't you be more kind with them? i don't want to make stupid comparisions, but do you go and beat the crap out of people who have, for example, AIDS?
i'm not gay, but i think it's just normal. it's not like i care, why should i care about someones sexual life?
oh, and homo isn't for "man", it's for SAME, latin, i think.
homosexuals are normal people.
2. Gay people are judged based on a book written 2000 years ago and two mythical characters called Adam and Eve.
3. Gay people are often judged on double standards.
4. People who say homosexuality is wrong/a sin are afraid they are the same.
2. 4000 years ago monkeys didn't have names.
3. Two lesbians on tv are hot, but two guys are gross (look "sarcasm")
5. Carlos says homosexuality is a sin and gays will rotten in hell because he's still in the closet.