2. to make out with someone
3. to have sex with someone
2. Sandra and I hooked up last night and her adams apple was kinda big
3. Hooking up with Derick last night was the biggest mistake in my life.
noun: 1. purposely ambiguous, equivocal word to describe almost any sexual action. usually used to exaggerate or minimize what exactly happened. a hook-up can range from a make-out session to full out sex.
2. person you hook up with
b: "welll, you know...we hooked up."
a: "come on! that could mean anything. give me details!
Guy B:"Yeah. Guy C hooked us up."
Guy A: "Was Girl 1 there? Y'all should hook up."
Guy B: "She hooked up with me after. We, like, hooked up."
Guy A: "So...did you hook up?"
Guy B: "No."
An actual conversation, heard on the Chicago CTA.
2) to meet up with someone to hang out.
3) to "hook someone up" means to provide that person with some kind of item or service, often of an illegal nature.
2) "We'll hook up with you guys later at Cassidy's."
3) "Hook me up with an Alpine sometime if you can."
2. In high school: making out, fondling, handjobs and blowjobs
3. In college: drunken one night stands
4. Beyond college: wild sex
Middle school girls: "oooooh!"
2. Sean and Jennifer hooked up after prom.
High school friends: "tell me more about this!"
3. Sean and Jennifer hooked up during the wild frat party.
College broskis: "yeaah, good for you, man!"
4. Sean and Jennifer hooked up after they got wasted at the bar.
Anyone: "casual sex? whatever, happens all the time."
And that's how people hook up.