Contraction of "isn't it", "isn't he/she", "aren't they", "isn't there" and many other end-of-sentence questions. For greatest effect use in places where it would make no sense whatsoever if expanded.
2. General positive exclamation meaning "yes, I agree!"
"Yo look at my new car innit!"
2. Raj: "Da Matrix is to'ally cool!"
1) they have tried to invent their own language
2) this is because they do no understand standard English
3) they use their "pikey-speak" to communicate with other like chavs
4) they speak in a pattern:
5) (noun), (obscene word), (verb), (subject), (innit)!
6) the pattern of speech repeats itself
7) the order may be altered according to IQ of the chav
You: Still at work, innit.