2. (in American usage) not really Irish at all, lacking Irish citizenship, having little or no knowledge of Ireland, and knowing nothing of the Irish language or Irish culture, but possessing a great-great-grandparent (or the like) who was Irish. Not regarded as Irish by actual genuinely Irish people (those with Irish nationality).
2. American One: "I'm Irish."
American Two: "I'm English, Irish, Scottish, French, and German!"
2. Can get any girl/guy with a look and smile.
3. Can hold their drink.
4. If farther than three generations, one who embraces their ancestry and attempts to gain at least a fundamental knowledge of the history and language of Ireland and it's people.
5. All of the above with a Balls out temperament
I'm Irish so deal with it!
B) Friendliest/kindest people you will meet (unless you get on their bad side)
C) Can hold their drink much better than any other nationality.
D) Thousand times better then there neighbors in england who sit around all day drinking tea and worshiping a fat old lady called the queen.
E) Oh and much finer girls then the dirty loud mouth italians. ;)
Everyone wishes they were Irish
proud proveyers of guinness, whiskey, hot girls, hotter guys, and the fucking boondock saints.
oh, she's irish? what a hottie.