CAUTION: THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE BREEDING! THEY CAN BE SEEN WRECKING GRAMMATICAL HAVOC ON FACEBOOK TOO!
2) Jejemons are not just confined to trying-hard Filipino gangsters and emos. A Jejemon can also include a variety of Latino-Hispanic fags who enjoy typing "jejejejeje" in a wider context, much to the disdain of their opponents in an internet MMORPG game such as Ragnarok and DOTA.
3) Basically anyone with a low tolerance in correct punctuation, syntax and grammar. Jejemons are usually hated or hunted down by Jejebusters or the grammar nazi to eradicate their grammatical ways.
miSzMaldiTahh111: EoW pFuOh!
miszMaldiTahh111: i LLyK tO knOw moR3 bOut u, PwfoH. crE 2 t3ll mE yur N@me? jejejejeje!
You: You are a jejemon! Don't talk to me, you uneducated retard!
whether you are RICH, MIDDLE CLASS or POOR ifpK eU tYpE L1K3 tHiS pfOuh..eU are CONSIDERED AS JEJEMON.
- (noun or adj.)---a person who is very expert in typing..
- a person that nevr gets tired of typing consonants in all of his comments...
- people with very LOW IQ
- a person that destroys the morale of language in any typing media like internet,cellphones...etc...
- a person you want to fuck off and kill
- an emo/gangster who owns all the possible negative qualities of a person.
- is the derrogative term used for a certain categorized kind of people.They type JEJEJE or JEJEJE when they want to express laughing in written words, which happen more than often. This is why we call them jejes.
For instance, used while plotting an evil plan.
EX. 1. I'm going to make that guy look like such a zaris..JEJEJE
ex. 2. "omg! my sister farted" jejeje
ex. 3. 3Ohw phOwh eVeR1yBhOodY! jejeje!
ex. 4. pFroUwd 2 b @ jEJ3mOn!
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF JEJEMON PEOPLE?
Sign that it is a jeje you are dealing with is that he (they are most commonly masculine) seems to have low intelligence.
This is because
1. they can not express themselves in the English language as good as an average person
2. it seems that their kind is simply dumber.
3. Their names are also often begun with "El" then followed with a random spanish or portuguese word.
4. they put too much letters and symbols in everyword they say even in their god damn NAMES or ALYASES.
Mon was is taken from Pokemon / pocket MONSTER.
They is the new generation of " jologs " who type in an annoying manner eg. " sticky caps " and changing some letters into characters / number ( A = 4, E = 3, etc. )
They also have their own fashion such as wearing " Jeje Caps " which are caps that have a colorful design at the back and are not really worn appropriately, but only place on top of the Jejemon's head. They are also commonly found wearing oversized T-Shirts and loose and too large Capri pants.
In terms of taking pictures, they also have ' poses ' eg.
- The Peace sign
- The " Starbucks encounter " in which they take pictures of themselves in drinking obviously Starbucks
- Angles like: side view, super side view, over the top and holding fan signs
- The Rock Sign ( \m/ )
- The Upside-down peace sign
The existence of Jejemons also caused the making / existence of Jejebusters.
This also caused TV Shows having many many debates and news about Jejemons. Plus, bands writing songs about them.
They are commonly found in the Philippines.
Normal person : Eww, it's a Jejemon. Anyway, what? Can't you like, talk normal!?
w0W0w44l0v3r6894 : CnUU!?!? wH000!?? M3???????........ m4 N0t J3j3m0n P0wWhzZzZzzzzZz...........
Normal person / Jejebuster : * rolls eyes * DIE NOW! GOTTA KILL EM ALL JEJEMONS!