1. Of or relating to the mind, mindfulness, or memory, specifically the cognitive functions of the brain which deal with remembering (c.f. unrelated mimetic).
From Latin, /memini/ to be mindful of from the Latin root /mem/ (c.f. Greek root /mnem/).
1. By way of the mind, mindfulness, or memory.
An alternate spelling of mimetics. It is a collective noun for which the same form is both singular and plural.
1. The area of study relating to viral cultural ideas that spread from person to person. C.F. meme.
From Greek /mimetikos/ good at imitating.
2. The program ran memetically through the neural network.
3. Mimetics is the study of memes.