2. adj : Any entity, company or individual who makes a useful product which can only be used if you buy other, more expensive, products.
3 To Do A Microsoft - to sell a product, claiming that it is good value for money when, in actual fact by the time you buy the addons, it is more expensive than better versions that don't need the add-ons.
User: I have been infected with a virus and have lost over £1,000 worth of work from my computer.
Microsoft: That's because you didn't buy a firewall, virus scanner, anti-spam and port blocker.
User: But the Microsoft box said the your product was safe.
Microsoft: Yes, but you didn't use it properly. When we ship the product it is set so that viruses can attack you - you should have spent a week securing it before using it. It wasn't our fault, it was your fault, so tough shit!
3. iTunes music has protection which means that it can only be used on iTunes software and ipods, retricting you enjoyment of the music to their products - they have Done a Microsoft!
2. to use and sell another person's ideas as one's own. to forcibly steal another person's intellectual property for personal gain.
2. "Josh, how could you just fucking microsoft my mid-term paper like that. I trusted you!"
Microsoft has done a lot of good for the hacking community. Their system is easy to modify, and Internet Explorer is the best browser for sending viruses, trojans, and tracking cookies. You can easily destroy another person's computer if they are running Windows just by creating dinky code in less than a minute.
Microsoft also attempts to dominate other markets as well, such as Xbox for video games and Zune for MP3 players. Those are just more easily hacked items that fail at the larger community, but attract a strong cult following.
2. corporation known for making unbelievably crappy software, then shoving it down consumers' throats, screwing competitors and taxpayers and exploiting public school students in the process<br>
3. corporation founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen, two of the world's richest assholes and virtual monarchs of the corporate brothel called Seattle<br>
4. mega-corporation that can't handle real competition
5. powerful member of the Seattle Mafia