2. n. A person who is not a member of Law Enforcement but turns you into the police for doing or dealing drugs.
3. n. A person that turns you in for something you did wrong; specifically to any type of authority figure like parents, cops, teachers, boss, etc.
4. v. The act of turning someone into law enforcement or authority figures.
2. That fucker Ronnie, he is such a narc. He told the cops I was smoking pot in the bathroom.
3. My little brother the narc told mom about the pornos under my bed.
4. Don't narc on me man, I'll give you a couple buds if you keep your mouth shut.
Dan narced on Mary to Mr. Smith when he caught her blowing the football team.
2. Someone who tells on or reports your activities to authorities, therefore ending them
OR (lesser known)
3. An overhand type of stab, usually with a crudely fashioned weapon (see SHANK)
When I hit the state pen, some dude came up and shanked me. Then, his friend narc'd me. This house is rough, dogg.
2. (n) A police officer, usually undercover, with the job of arresting people for the illegal use of any drug. See pig
3. (n) A parent, neighbor, or peer who voluntarily files a police report concerning the illegal drug use of an individual. See asshole
4. (n) Someone who gains pleasure out of spying on someone, reporting their wrongdoings to superiors (bosses, police, etc...), and snickers when that someone suffers (from loss of job, being grounded, jail time, etc...).
5. (n) In general, an ill-wishing, prying, and altogether disrespectful member of society. See bottom feeder
6. (v) To voluntarily file a police report, or to falsify nuisances, with the intent of having legal and/or criminal actions taken on an individual for illegaly using drugs
7. (v) In general, the act of peeping and telling with the intent of having someone punished.
2. "Yo, look at that quiet, nosy kid with the backpack on. He must be a fucking narc"
Kid 1: Dude, what happened after I left?
Kid 2: The 5-0 busted this bitch up
Kid 1: Why did they come?
Kid 2: I bet old Mrs. Shriner thought there was too much noise again. We didn't even have the stereo on!
Kid 1: You should've had the party somewhere else. You know what a fuckin narc she is.
Kid 2: Yeah, because of that fucking bitch I lost my scholarship and got a minor in consumption.
4. Simon's younger sister saw him sneak out after 10 and told her parents. Simon was grounded for a week, and his sister proved herself as a top-ranking narc.
5. John Ashcroft is a classic example of a narc.
6. We shouldn't have given that geek dank and hennesse. He just went home and narced on us all.
7. Bitch, stop narcing!