2. (n) Derogatory term for slovenly nerdy people who have no sense of hygene or grooming. Often related to hobbies such as card gaming, video gaming, anime, et. al.
3. Greasy hair
5. Acne at any age.
6. Dyed hair.
7. Shitty beard.
9. Wears all black.
10. Wears all red.
11. Odd eye behavior, similar to low self esteem (avoiding, darting, or over-compensational staring).
12. Hand placement. Instead of pockets, usually leave them at sides or cross them.
You can assume:
-live in their parent's basement
-inflated, hollow self esteem
-will laugh at things that arent very funny
-are or were obese
-educated slightly better than the average person
-will NOT understand the Neckbeard concept
-hasnt bathed in days, and if you get close, you can confirm, but if you do they will think you're making a sexual pass at them and excrete more stench.
Neckbeards are often found in acting, chior, or other socially maladjusted arts.
The majority of Neckbeards come from middle class white America. Lower class learned how to live while young, and upper class doesnt have the time to, or has better things to do than be a pile of shit.
Person A to person B: Oh wow, is this the tournament for <insert fighting game here>?
Person C, from nearby inside the room: Yes, we're awesome like that.
Person B looks at Person C, then at Person A.
Person A looks at Person C.
Person C looks at person A with a straight face and swallows.
Person A to person C: Oh. Thats cool. Is there a bathroom nearby?
Person C: Yeah! There's one down the hall and on the left.
Person A: Thanks.
Person A and B leave the room.
Person B to Person A: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Holy NECKBEARDS WOW!
Person A: Yeaaaahhhhh..... Alright. Lets go. That was gross.
2) A synonym for a double chin , a neck that looks like a beard of flesh.
2) person 2: yeah, he ate too much and grew a flesh neckbeard
person 1: he's guilty on both counts
2. The wearer of a long beard.
A term used to describe the long facial hair of some eccentric engineers and computer scientists -- especially on university campuses in the 70s -- who are so buried in their scientific work that they simply neglect to shave for months or even years.
2. Look at Wayne, he’s hanging out with the neck beards now.