Most commonly used by people who acquired their literary skills in online chat rooms.
DownTownSam: Read a book you semi-literate meathead!
His classic hits included: "I'm Into Something Good" "Mrs. Brown, you've Got A Lovely Daughter", "I'm Henry VIII, I Am", "Silhouettes", "Can't You Hear My Heartbeat", "Just A Little Bit Better", "Wonderful World", "There's A Kind of Hush", "A Must To Avoid", "Listen People", "The End of the World" and "Dandy".
Ultimately, Herman's Hermits sold over sixty million recordings. In all, fourteen singles and seven albums went gold. The Hermits were twice named Cashbox's "Entertainer of the Year".
A cursory inspection reveals that Peter is a friend to all. However, Peter's friendliness seems to have backfired, and thus during flame wars, fucktards can often be found yelling at each other that "Noone likes you!" or "Noone asked for your opinion".
From "Noone wants to listen to your shit" to "Noone believes you for a minute", Peter somehow manages to become involved in every argument. The fact that Peter likes emo kids is the cause for a great deal of Internet angst; in fact, two out of every three cutter icons contain text to the effect of "Noone likes me".
Why Peter's friendship, trust, or willingness to listen is viewed as a negative is not known.
1. the state(s) of no regulations of personalities
• the self(s) as an experiment of being alive
• the self(s) in constant reinvention with craziness, colours and fire
2. the process(es) of being closer than nothing-in-between
• the disappearance of regulations in relationships
• the rediscovery of the other, everyday, with lines that never will be drawn
We have a NOONES relationship.