Most Filipinos or Pinoys are christians largely dominated by ROMAN CATHOLIC religion approx. 87% of population. Some 10% percent Protestants...and some muslims in the south.
Stranger 2: No I am not!!!
Pinoys&pinays: "Fuck yes!!"
-Pinoy is a term of endearment and is rarely used in formal settings. The term is akin to that of a nickname which is used by close family members and friends so that one who uses it somehow already developed some close ties with Filipinos.
-The term especially gained popular currency in the late 1970s in the Philippines when a surge in patriotism made a hit song of Filipino folksinger Heber Bartolome's "Tayo'y mga Pinoy" (We are Filipinos), and later with famous Filipino band Bamboo's "Noy-pi" (Pinoy in reversed syllables).
-In addition to Pinoy, Filipinos also refer themselves as Filipinos and Filipinas, Filipinos for the male gender (masculine), and Filipinas for the female gender (feminine).
* Pinoy Pop Superstar, a TV singing contest
* Pinoy Dream Academy, a reality TV series
* Pinoy Ako, a musical album
* Pinoy Meets World, a magazine TV program
* 100% Pinoy, a magazine TV program
* Citizen Pinoy, a news TV program
* GMA Pinoy TV, a TV network
* Pinoy Central TV, a TV network
* PinoyExchange, a website
* Pinoy TV Music Lounge, a TV program
is that 20 letters and more than 3 words?
Pinoy blah don't really have an example
Man2: Hell yeah. I am a PINOY!