2. Someone who gets on-air saying "I don't know," repeats a said answer, or gives an off-the-wall reply.
3. Someone who acts like an idiot, jokingly said to be from the state of Ohio.
"Why does she text in when she doesn't know the correct answer, what a PLARD!"
2. Someone from a social group (i.e. crew).
3. To prod (as to lightly bother).
4. Reference to a Paul by a feminine a Paul (such as Paula or Pauline).
2. All the plards gathered in the chatroom.
3. Plards her for being away.
4. You are such a plard!