- For it to be considered plattering, you must have at least four ice cream flavors.
- Each person takes a plate, and serves theirself a generous scoop of each flavor
- Make sure you do it at some ones house that has enough room in the freezer
- Do not do this before a race or other strenuous activity
- Try as hard as you can to finish your plate. If you can't, its not the end of the world, but you certaintly won't look as professional as the rest, and you might earn a few sour looks because you wasted ice cream
A FEW SUGGESTED FLAVORS:
- Butter Pecan
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Moca Almond Fudge
- Moose Tracks
- Some flavor of chocolate
- Orange Vanilla
- Any Ben and Jerry's (if your willing to pay)
- Peppermint Candy
- Cookies & Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
"After I go plattering, I usually can't move for at least a half hour."
"Plattering is a wonderful sport that the whole family and people of all ages can enjoy."