(2) However, when one moves up the 1337 cool ladder then begin to use plox in a bigger variety of meanings. It becomes substitutable for any noun, verb, or adjective as long as you assume the opposite person can follow your train of logic and understand that which plox is substituting.
(3) Plox can also be used to describe a certain situation, or to imply special circumstances.
(4) Used to change normal insult names to the next level by adding plox. Har to accomplish unless you use one word add-ons'
(5) the suffix -erz on the end of plox can be used to create a playful mood in conversation between gamers and can be used as an exclamation when a gamer is either in a tough situation or is has accomplished something amazing. Usually coupled with an add on word.
In many of the following occasions (2, 3, 4 and 5) words can be attached to the beginning or end of plox(usually end) in order to convey the meaning or substitution of plox easier.
Important!: Plox may be added onto the end of random words in order to make conversation between gamers even scrubbier then normal.
Kid (gamer) 1: Dude i got my 50 plox in halo 3. Now I'm a general!
Kid (gamer) 2: You fucking scrub I ploxed that shit like 6 months ago
Kid (gamer)1: Yeah, I got it in swat. I got carryploxed by sidewayz shootin' and OMG iTz Fagz
Kid (gamer) 2: Fuck sidewayz, he fucking lives in basementplox with his parents and he's like 30.
Kid (gamer)1: Yeah, hey i gotta go plox a spanish test in Ms. Trejo's. See ya ploxnugget.
Kid (gamer) 1: Dude i think you that ugly chick Timantha Hoffman likes me
Kid (gamer) 2: Get fuckin' ROFLPLOXED, aren't your mom's friends?
Kid (gamer) 1: Yeah, she's coming over for dinner tomorrow night.
Kid (gamer) 2: That sounds like a fun plox to me.
Kid (gamer) 1: Hey fuck you glitter-fucking-plox-fuck
Kid (gamer) 2: Calm down retardplox
EX 1: Fuckplox, I just got moved from my table in science and I won't be able to copy them. The teacher's gonna figure out I know nothing.
Kid (gamer) 1: PLOXERZ, I ust got a fucking 2 for 1 with a laserplox
1. interj. A request for pictures (e.g. of a chan putting keyboard on head), from the combination of "pix" + "plz".
2. adv. Please, from the further misspelling of "plz" or the combination of "plz" + "thx".