1. "Power Owned", meaning that the player who was defeated was beaten quickly and easily, offering little to no resistance to the victorious player.
2. "Pistol Owned", used mainly in first person shooters. Refers to a player being soundly defeated by the victorious player, who used only a low-powered pistol or similar weak, initial weapon.
2. That guy's a pro! He just respawned and didn't even pick up a weapon, he pwned me like I was a noob!
2. To disestablish someone's arguement with a witty comeback on a forum.
3. To kill in a game; to be better at.
Originally a typo of the word own.
2. "Dude, you type like a crack monkey and your generalizations are false; not to mention you suck ass."
3. "Dude, I so pwned you."