2. Someone who competes against someone or a timer to see who will finish first/do a course quickest.
3. Or, more simply, someone who races.
2. Michael Schumaccher, Richard Petty, Jeff Gordon, Juan Pabo Montoya, etc.
Racers' supposed evidence includes:
1) The president is black, so if you disagree with him you must be a white racist.
2) There are a lot of white people at tea party events (although more blacks and latinos than, say, a Green Day concert or a G20 protest, drawing great speculation on those groups' obviously racist roots).
4) Profit. (Dismissal of rational and historically/economically astute argument.)
Origins: Much like other single-issue 21st century political conspiracy theories, the word is a conjunction of a single theme or platitude with "er." Like "truther" (9/11 truth conspiracy theorist) "birther" (Obama birth certificate conspiracy theorist) and "deather" (Bin Laden death conspiracy theorist), we now have "racer" (tea party race conspiracy theorist).