People often bag on Saturns because they aren't fast, or because they burn more oil than the average car. Some also talk about reliability issues, but these are usually head gaskets that blow on the lemons.
By the way, anything after 2002 is a rebaged Opel mixed with GM (and sometimes Honda) parts, and therefore not a true Saturn.
Saturn Owner: "Well let's race then"
*****1 mile later*****
DSM Owner: "How did you beat me with only 124hp?"
Saturn Owner: "Power/weight ratio, and torque wins the race. By the way, looks like you need a rebuild!"
DSM Owner: "I suppose it's been 20 miles since something broke, hasn't it?"
2. The sixth planet from the Sun in Earth's solar system. Has an amazing set of rings that are thousands of miles wide.
3. A car brand. Sometimes disparagingly known as the "Redneck's Honda"
4. One of the main characters in the manga/anime Sailor Moon. Unlike most characters she is quiet and submissive.
-Pfft. Maybe if you like playing nonstop fighting games and seeing everything rendered in squares.
2. -Dude look out the window in the direction of the library, you can see Saturn in the sky!
3. -Why don't you own a Saturn?
-Well, why don't you own a pony?
4. -Man I just got the urge to watch me some Sailor Moon right now. Saturn is my favorite character.
-I'll get the nachos!
2. Roman god of time and farming, equivalent to the Greek Kronos. Best known for his feeling of unease at the possibility that his sons would outdo him, which he assuaged in the most efficient way possible; by eating them. One of them, however, escaped. His name was Jupiter, and the rest, as they say, is mythology.
3. The family of rockets used in the Apollo mission that (Uncle Sam, take a bow) landed humans on the Moon.
Goya painted Saturn devouring one of his children.
The Saturn V rocket blasted off, taking Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins to the moon.