2. A man may be required to sign up fight for his country/be drafted while a woman is not.
3. A man who has sex with many women may be admired by other men, while a woman who has several sexual partners is labelled a 'slut' or a 'whore.'
4. No matter what their relative incomes, some women expect a man to pay for everything on a date, rather than paying for themselves, splitting the bill at dinner, etc.
"My ex boyfriend is a dick, therefore all men must be."
"The only well-known brilliant people in history are men, therefore women musn't have the ability to be brilliant."
"I can talk heaps more easily to the girls I know than to the boys I know, therefore all boys must be emotionally stunted."
(sexism resulting from self centred assumptions)
2) Something that is rampant on this website. Many assholes on the site confuse feminists (who strive for women's rights) with radical feminists (who just hate all men).
3) Something women have had to suffer from since the dawn of mankind. Men can suffer mild forms of it too, but it is more common to women.
1) When a guy has sex with a lot of girls he is admired, however when a girl has sex with a lot of guys she is called a 'slut' or 'whore'
2) women get paid less than a man does even if they both do the same job at the same level.
Common examples of sexism towards men:
1) No matter how much a woman makes, the man is often expected to pay for everything.
2) The man is expected to ask the girl out rather than the other way around, he is also expected to propose, etc.
3) If a man hugs another man he is gay, if a woman kisses another woman with tongues, it is seen as normal.
4) If a man sees a woman undressing in her bedroom.. HE is arrested for being a Peeping Tom.
If a woman sees a man undressing in his bedroom...HE is arrested for indecent exposure.
5) If a woman hits a man, noone bats an eyelid, if a man fights back, he can be arrested for up to life in jail.
6) Women feel like they're entitled to help from men, whilst they don't think they need to return the favour.
7) Being raped, beaten, etc is a very serious concern if it happens to women. However if it happens to men? The man would be laughed at and told to 'grow some balls.'
You: "Oh the wife and I made that last weekend, it's a Sexism".