2) Geographical position 2 - At 21 o'clock, I'm leaving this SHIT.
3) Adjective - You're SHIT.
4) Quantitative auxiliary - I work to hell and I don't get SHIT.
5) Profissional specialization - He only makes SHIT.
6) MBA - He makes a lot of SHIT.
7) Synonym of coward - He is a piece of SHIT.
8) Admiration - Holy SHIT.
9) Question - You made shit, right?
10) Visual indicator - I can't see SHIT.
11) Specie indicator - What does this SHIT think he is?
12) Mess indicator - Everything is SHIT.
13) Job - If you reading so far, it means you aren't doing SHIT.
'He's been involved with so much shit lately.....I mean, he just signed a record deal!!'
'Help me carry this shit, my waterbottle's in it and it's wicked heavy.'
2. Vulgar slang refering to anything (often taking the place of the word "stuff").
3. Exclaimation of frustration or anger.
4. How Sean Connery pronounces the word "sit."
2. "Gimme that shit!"
3. "Holy shit!"
4. "I'm going to shit down and have myself a martini!"