Maria: "ah, neeeoooo. i'm, ahem, busy"
José: "oh, shot down, SHOT DOWN!"
2) the act of losing vast amounts of confidence.
3) to be defeated in an Aerial conflict.
4) A general emotion of disappointment.
2) Dave Shot me down when he verbally raped me.
3) A german bomber was shot down by the RAF in WW2.
4) I haven't got enough money for Bud, Shot down.
2) The past tense of firing upon an aircraft for the purpose of destroying it.
2) A fighter jet was shot down over Libya by a missile and was completely destroyed.