This may be done
(1) out of spite,
(2) in an attempt to induce her into sexual activity,
(3) or just simply to get a nut off.
Guy 2: No damnit, my girl was tired so I showboated.
Guy 1: What a bitch! Always making you turn to showboating.
2. To exhibit a grotesque amount of undue and unfounded pride for a skill or ability which is actually mediocre.
"This was our one chance to get rid of tha showboating Canadian wench!" - Peter Griffin, Family Guy
The Washington Generals were down 150 to 10 but the Globetrotters were still showboating for the crowd.
2. A discrete person whose exuberance can be a turn off to those who don't know better.
3. A person whose lack of popularity, have it be a wealthy man around a poor group, makes people think negative connotation.
4. It's cool. A person that obtains or acquires style, status, ego, and often makes others believe there is no equal.
5. It's very cool. You spent a long time doing something in order to achieve an award; always being pride and joy but obviously exuberant. And the subject matter is important, because lets face it -Savor it!
A. Like my...
B. What do you think?
C. No words just materials
D. No words just good moves
E. No words only love
Mike :Don't forget the custom headlights!
Jeff :Our generation used to condone showboating, but now I think the whole world is pretty much gone crazy!