2. Rubbish that is not worth the time or effort of paying attention to it, but none the less draws one in. Used to describe unpleasent situations.
3. Physical trash, often scrap metals.
4. Drawn from frag, to slag something is to destroy it, used in cases of technological rather then biological items.
Lost your job huh? Damn man, that's some cold hard slag.
Don't forget to get the slag off the yard, the city is threatening to fine us!
Hey, I just got the new Mechwarrior game. Let's go slag us some newbies.
1. NOUN (British and Aussie) A promiscuous woman
2. NOUN & VERB(Aussie) spit
3. VERB (British and Aussie) to put down, mainly used as the phrasal verb to "slag off" something
4. NOUN When manufacturing iron ore, the scum on the surface
2. That filthy wog was slagging all over the footpath! The footpath was covered in slag!
3. New South Welshmen like to slag off Victorians
4. Hot slag!