Arrogant Californian: No, actually my state is far superior to yours in that its educational system far surpasses...blah,blah,blah....
Insignificant Maine-Dweller: Um...go Maine?
1. An exclamation of surprise (usually shock).
2. An adjective meaning bad/poor.
3. An adjective meaning good (similar to how "sick" is used).
2. "Have you seen that toilet? It's well state"
3. "I did a turbo last night, it were well state"
Girl: "Oh, state"
"Omg, your such a fucking state"
"Lol, omg state of it!!!"
2. A government power that acts as an authority over a geographical area. (The states in the United States of America have a federal government.)
2. California is a state within the United States of America