the name given to someone who struggles to go down on things.
Man: hey mate how was that prostitute last night?
Mate: she was a right STD, couldnt go down on me properly with her wide vagina.
Jesse: "Sounds like you got STD dude."
Zane: "What? How the hell would YOU know?"
Jesse: "Nah man, not A STD, but STD. Severe Testicular Distress."
The Set Up: Each person needs a stack of paper. They needs as many pieces of paper as there are players in the group and a writing utensil. Note card sized pieces of paper are ideal. A 6 player game will require 6 pieces of paper per player, 36 pieces for the whole group.
The Game play:
1. Everyone WRITES a simple sentence on their first piece of paper, usually a description of a situation.
2. Each player passes their entire stack of paper to the person on their left. That person reads the sentence, and on the next sheet of paper, DRAWS an illustration of the sentence.
3. Each player again passes the stack of paper to their left. This person looks ONLY at the picture, not at any of the other sheets of paper in the stack. They, in turn, WRITE a description on the next sheet of paper of what they think the picture is.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until each player receives his/her stack of paper. This way everyone has contributed to everyone's stack of paper.
5. Each player takes turns going through their stack of paper reading each sentence and showing the following picture to the group.
Sentences starting out simple will undoubtedly turn into hilarious and often obtusely sexual pictures. Great to play at parties while either sober or under the influence.
-Schyeah! I love playing STDs!