"Different strokes for different folks" is a proverb. This expression says that not everybody can be treated in the same way
Not everybody is equally. Different strokes for different folks
2. a movement in rowing to move a boat forward or back
3. ceberal hemmohage. An anerysm, an apopoloxy.
4. a jack off.
5. a 1981 hit for Billy Squier.
2. George's strokes propelled the canoe fast.
3. My grandfather died of a stroke.
4. Mark is stroking in the boy's room.
5. I heard "The Stroke" on the radio today.
... you know stroke's the word...