1. Being pestered by some dude that you have no interest in and want to go away by informing him you have a boyfriend, and he has no chance with you... >.>
2. You notice someone is behaving past the boundaries of just friends with someone who is currently involved with another, and doesn't feel the same way.
3. You're involved with someone, and you're telling someone about it.
4. You hear that someone is involved with someone, but you want to hear it directly from them.
2. "Hey, i've seen the way you are around Cathrine. You're well aware she's taken. time to back off a bit there buddy..."
3. "Yeah, I'm taken."
4. "Hey, I hear you're taken, is that true?"
based on the blockbuster film "Taken" starring Liam (Bad Ass Motherfucker) Neeson
Person 2: Be careful dude, don't get taken
To go on a murderous rampage to get back a kidnapped friend or loved one.
When Doug was kidnapped, Phil, Stu, and Alan should have gone Taken on everyone instead of going all "Dude Where's My Car?"