2. A breakdance move that involves spinning around on one's upper back or head. Another crowd pleaser.
3. When a guy spins his penis around in an attempt to please women, but this maneuver tends to not be crowd pleasing. It's actually quite creepy.
4. A wind-powered building used to convert wind power into energy, which used to be for grinding grain and such but is now commonly used to generate electricity.
5. A term used to refer to someone with outlandish or wildly romantic ideals, named after the overpassionate Don Quixote.
2. I was at the club the other day and this one guy totally showed me up when he started windmilling. He got like, nine chicks.
3. Tim finally got a girl back to his room the other day, but then he gave her a windmill and she ran screaming!
4. I was in Holland last week, and I saw a lot of windmills.
5. Johnny's gonna go back to Carissa's house tomorrow and beg her to forgive him. What a fucking windmill!
There are many different types of windmill, including super-windmills, no-handed windmills and baby windmills (considarbly harder and achieved by tucking your legs close to your body. the dancer resembles a frictionless ball rotating seemingly endlessly on the ground)
"He went straight from a windmill the a headspin"
invented and perfected by Pete Townshend of the who