An offensive term for a chinese person who thinks their white.
2010–11; (from the stereotypical Western image of Chinese as Caucasians); see -ie Wink
2. Don't wink out on us, dude.
3. Go drive a Lincoln, YOU FUCKING WINK!
4. Go make some brisket, you wink.
5. Go eat some apple pie, you wink.
6. Go buy a minivan, you wink.
2. (n) Confer with wink Number 10
3. (v) A term used with disdain, usually used by African Americans of another African American who’s hustling on the street with a shady gig; trying to get over with a hustle.