It is also used to describe those who follow the Wiccan religion, and, in some instances, those who practice any type of magick (Goetic, Herbal, Enochian, etc).
2. A bitter or hateful women. Used in a deragatory sense. A hag, if you will.
3. A less insulting (if there is such a thing) form of call someone a bitch.
"Because they're, made of wood?"
"So how do you tell if she is made of wood?"
"Eh.. Build a bridge out of 'er"
"But can not you also build bridges out of stone?"
"Does wood sink in water?"
"No no it floats. Throw her into the pond!"
"Wait! What also floats in water?"
"Umm.. very small rocks. churches. lead!"
"If she weighs the same as a duck, then shes made outta wood."
"She's a witch!"
2) Someone who does their studies ( Watching charmed doesn't make you a witch, that show has its facts mixed up)
3) Someone who does their best in this incarnate and the next.
4) Know's the rules and plays by them.
NW:" thats hot"
W: "Yeah I know"
Palyer respawns: Shit!
The acronym W.I.T.C.H. comes from the girls' first names: Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia, Hay Lin.
It sounds horribly cliche, but it's actually pretty awesome.
Random chick 2: Oh please. Read the comics, I'm telling you, the TV series is horrid.
Witches learn and pass down old magical arts such as contacting departed spirits, working the weather, and reading the signs.